nuffnang

Monday, October 18, 2010

random post+daddy's birthdays is coming!!!

saturdays 16.oct
today no nid saya buat homework! cause kakak hari ini mari,evening my jiapo's fetch me out -jiapo's home lor,at there i 煲带 * so free
night!actually wan go pm jalan-jalan de but mami not free
almost 10pm we out pangkor ate 宵夜 ,lolx ! when saturdays i always stay at thr de~

sunday 17.oct
my ah yi's home got theif!!! omg, 早上进的;你看啦现在得小偷多么‘狼’
night~ go mami's fren home steamboat
look !!! when evening i doing undang latihan i ate grape =D

monday 18.oct
HAPPY BIRTHDAYS JIAWEN ANG!!!!! =)

start exam!!! BM1,2
haha,一直重复的写!!
ya,this thursday 21.oct
is my daddy birthdays
this gift is for me daddy de
coach wallets


juz random take de!! for you;BITCH

my idiot face XD , i noe ugly lah!!!
❤ HELLO KITTY

当我发热气时,它是我的最佳好友 =)


that's all
END:ARHXWEI

No comments:

Post a Comment