nuffnang

Thursday, November 11, 2010

ARHXWEI's birthday

wednesday NOV,10

A big day for me - my birthday (=
yayaya,im 17 years old now =D

ok,as usual woke up then school after school bac home rest
until night xin celebrate - mewah club ~
almost 7.30pm i preapre out and waited him fetch me .
8pm+ we on the way !
9pm we reach there, we enjoy at there , chat , smile, laugh and important one is them sing a song for me ! thanks everyone (smile).

mandy be our photographer help us to take every moment .

me,niu,mandy,vivi,jin ting,willbert,kin cong,ah feh,wayching,mic,kit zaii.

actually is me and niuniuzzz celebrate de but at school wei xian ask us got plan tonight about my birthday .
then wei xian ask we were? i replay u like if wan also can , so they came and i call vivi,mandy (sammy&kelly work so them cant came,joey tutorial)

lolx,i juz had a slice of cake special rite?
cause suddenly wan celebrate so have not bought

lets see pic talk all =)

is my cutie hubby XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARHXWEI *


last,thanks facebook friends+friends birthday wish,some hp+facebook message
haha,thanks thanks thanks =D
kit zaii:remember wat u ask me?
now i replay you: I hope i can wit niuniuzzz 4ever ..this really is a small wish leh~ better than lasttime i say de =)
more pic at facebook ,
pls visit my facebook .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARHXWEI
mwaksssssssssssssssssssssssss.. :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment