nuffnang

Thursday, April 14, 2011

it APRIL ~

time really flies,APRIL is now ,
omg spm is nearing our still have 6months .
 recently im fine .
i want to scream BLOGGER IM BACK .

 how about me ?
family?
love? friend?
study?
health?
money?
 i have very good =)

family, iam feel happy because im proud i have a good family in my life . say thank to my beloved mummy and daddy .
love? in love with cow , is around a corner our 4th anniversary . waiting , i hope we can 'bai tou dao lao' this is not a easy job.. ILY . i wish;god
friend? very good.classmate to get along well .
study? please forgive me ,sww . this is my worst thing . lazy?yesim lalalaala,='( whenever i looking book my eye was feel cover up . god,please give me a good heart to study . thank
health? a little bad , sore throat
money? not enough!!!!!!!!!!!! damn ..what way can find alot money?except chicken XD

recently life nothing special , everyday do the same things include online,eat,sleep,school,tuition,chat,brush teeth,bath,dress up,comb hair,sit,drink,etc what a boring life . ohyea , later meet my bff them eat sushi (metro point) hope they can win volleyball competion peach*

ARHXWEI

No comments:

Post a Comment