nuffnang

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

yam cha wit them

wake up 11.++am
then as usual
around 3.00pm ah feh come to fetch me out - tesco oldtown
i ate a 干捞面,actually we wan go wei xian's house de when after lunch but niuniuzz not free
so we change night yamcha (is talking about BBQ things)

skip*

night~around 8.++pm i went to Stationer shop buy 'deng long' kertas
my bro tomorow wan use cause primary school tomorow start school.
almost9.30pm zhi yong come to fetch me out-yamcha
we go ibrahim(inside car) then jiawen's house then ibrahim
cause some ppl is not free about 9-10.30pm so at 9-10.30pm we go jor jiawen's house
after that we gatherine (wei xian,niuniu,me,zhi yong,ah feh,cong,kit,ah li,baobao)
11.30pm we bac jor(zhi yong,me,niu,ah feh)
later zhi yong,niu,ah feh out again meet them again
me lehh? at home on9 lor XD

that's all
END:ARHXWEI_______*

No comments:

Post a Comment