nuffnang

Saturday, October 15, 2011

08102011 @LIVE

Hello,went to @live club with my 'gang' friends and celebrate weihen's birthday on last saturday
okayy,let picture talked all :)

said cheers
                                                               mandy&I
                                                               lovers&I
                                                                      the bestie :)
                                                           fengyii&I
                                                             ohyea,is my sour face XD
                                                                    Daniel&I
        

                                                           the birthday boy &I
                                                  Happy Birthday wish you all the best


                                                                    im shy
                                                     I love you not matter what :)



a awesome day with friends .
shake your body,scream like hell and put's your handup ~
lol,love you guys .
await our third time ,said yeah!!!!
between HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIHEN

No comments:

Post a Comment