nuffnang

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hello :)

Hello,i back to updates ,
woots everypeople is busy for future life, included me. i work as a office girl in my aunt's company ,work hard as i can,a lots of things want to learn is difficult to me,ohgosh please help me arrggg
December is gonna end soon that mean 2012 is coming (: and christmas is around the corner any plan for christmas? mayb will dating with my lover , should i?

Yup,i miss my buddy alotsss, really;i miss every moments when we at class 5A3. classmate,bff,friends how about you all? i wanna meet you all :)

oh my life? just can said one word time is NOT enough . so stressssssssssssssssssssss
my daddy ask me to study,so ........ i also dunno want how,i really so stress seriously i wanna a person to hear me blak blak blak.

okayy,this friday night i will go mist club to celebrate MKC's birthday , let's rock it . WORK HARD PLAY HARD

last,congrats to mandy :)

tired,goodnight 

follow my instagram .

1 comment:

  1. thank you girl!i receive you congratz here x) hiak hiak~see you tomorrow!Awww

    ReplyDelete