nuffnang

Sunday, February 5, 2012

somethings between me.

Hello,what should i need to update?
hmm,doesn't matter .

let blogging about my chinese new year and my recently .
im fine but i hope i have a lot of time ,
soon, i gonna researching college and visiting with renjie .
he gonna take interior design and i gonna take graphic design .
yes, i really confirm :)
i hope to get the MACBOOK PRO which i hope for so long time

my work life is good my colleague is treat well
and i miss my secondary life so much especially my classmate and my bff .

i miss the moment when the malay's classmate called me 'mengong' aww it was sweet till heart .
Lol,i memang mengong.

ouch,i haven't update some post during chinese new year and sg trip.

yesterday my house got a small birthday party celebrate my brother birthday
lets-steam-the-boat.

















Valentine's Day is coming soon . SAY CHEESE

No comments:

Post a Comment