nuffnang

Sunday, January 2, 2011

01.01.2011

hey,HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

saturday!first time of 2011
no go whr,juz stay at home

woke up 12pm+ ate brunch wit family after go tesco buy vegetables Cooking at home tonight!
then bac home on9 ,Soon the evening .

around 7pm i go take a bath and ate my supper (cook by my mum)
home sweet home
妈咪煮的饭是最好吃的 XD

almost 8pm going out - my ahma's home (awhile) - pangkor(awhile) - bac home

a boring 01.01.2011

02.01.2011
sunday!
omg,sunday 1person at home
mami not free . =(

as usual =.=

headpain! i think i want to take a nap 1st

tomorrow start school life
wanna wake up early
haiz,I have enough holidays ah ....
04.01.2011 I look forward to the arrival of this day
is a big day for me
2 things

1-test car (wish i can get my p lesen in the first test)
2-my baby birthday ....i havent plan @@

omg,i want a lot of time ...

okayy,stay tuned

XOXO:ARHXWEI

No comments:

Post a Comment