nuffnang

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

17.july pavilion with beloved family :)

lalalala,wake up after prepare around 10am+ my aunt went to my house to fetch me,mummy and sis (meet mr.yap at pavilion parking)
eaten our breakfast at food republic , awhile we started to walk 
first shop,DC woots sales-ing .80% super deserve
i certainly would not miss 


1pm+ we cross over sgwang and ts , omg freaking tired 
we started walk up from the six floor until ground floor


soon,we cross to ts ;when we on the way we saw puma sale then we quickly to walked in . but i did bought anything 
eaten our lunch at ts-old town , rested start walked again
yea,i saw fengyii :)
when i reach home 6.13pm 
what the hell,walked half day
my result , noobcow also got 
see,iam very look you


























when night my daddy was arguing to supermarket-tesco
had a dinner at pizza hut after tesco
bought some solid food . 
god* really walked whole day 


waiting PD trip and my SABAH trip.
yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment