nuffnang

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to my beloved mummy(ah lian)

Hey guys,have discovery my blog more stuff?yeah,i add some stuff to my blog when sunday im freaking free. :puppyeyes:

okayy,i will be more hard to research blog teaching when i free
when tuesday i discovery my ic and lesen already missing . TMD
around 9pm+ we go to MCD for pd meeting.hoho~ only left 1days
thurday my mummy bring me go police station to report after that i went to fetch cow ;he accompany me go JPN - thank :)
4pm+ done JPN things when on the way back home we turn to primary there bring cake(suki)

Happy Birthday mummy;i love you forever and ever :inlove:

this years i did not buy present for her because i don't what she want except famous brand
so i just buy a cake for her and last years i buy flower adi so this years i just buy a cake ; sorry mummy

tomorrow went to material shop to buy about PD food and my PD trip coming soon
next friday iam going SABAH with me beloved family.i hope is a awesome journey

BYE:woooh:

No comments:

Post a Comment